Thursday, May 14, 2020

GOMH, Trophy in Morning/ Trophy Evening

17.5" Poison/Swim Fluke Jr.


5:30-6:30AM GOMH NE SW
7:15-10:00AM SPRO to River Mouth
54-51℉, Cloudy to PC, 0-3mph SW
50℉ Low and Falling

I spent an hour at the GOMH getting a pike and a jumper.  Should have bailed much quicker for the Trophy.  A yes, I've got the Trophy back in action. I fished the Sullivan Platte River Outlet this morning  There was a pontoon fishing at the second buoy.  I started fishing at some Lilly pad roots and cabbage.  Got into the bass immediately on the Poison.  I worked my way to the Juice and the River Mouth then started down the Westside catching fish here and there, no schools. I left 'em biting.

1 Tooth
1 Jumper
12 Bass
6 Pike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17" Piranha/Razor Shad(Junebug)

26" Piranha 2 (Junebug) 




Just a solid day of Platte Lake Specials

5:30-9:00PM Channel Inn Bay/NSPRO Platte/Sullivan
55-70℉, PC, 10-17mph WSW
53℉ Low Falling

Started out in Channel Inn Bay semi-protected.  I couldn't find many bass, but the pike kept me busy.  I worked my way south to north then back out deeper.  I ended the night back at the NSPRO.  Bass were scattered but I got a few, an OK night.

15 Pike
9 Bass

No comments: