Thursday, May 28, 2020

Jumping Bullhead Therapy

16" Craw Tube (Junebug)
I got too much on my mind right now. That terrible death of George Floyd and the unrest that is following, how terrible fishing was for me yesterday, me losing my sunglasses to the lake last night, my driver's license situation, and why the boat lost about 7 miles per hour off of its top-end last night and it was blustery out there.   I didn't feel much like going fishing tonight out in the boat because of it.

I did go to the GOMH though.  John W. called as I was about to leave the driveway and he beat me there.  They had a couple bass already and people were on the NW and NE side (hmmmmmmm an idea on why that was probably the case just came to mind.  Normally people fish the Southside)  I fished off the bridge (South).  I ended up getting 5 jumpers on the Junebug craw tube. John got a couple more as did his gf.  We all left at about 9:15 or so.

5 Jumpers

No comments: