Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Morning/Evening GOMH (Rock Blog Link)

12.75" 1-3oz Cubby/Minnow 

12.75" 1-4ozs Cubby

19.5" Poison

14" Poison

4:50-7:00AM GOMH NE SW SE
38-35℉, PC, 0-4mph ENE

I got there when it was still dark. Unfortunately, no silvers were around.  I did get the gold and a couple of jumpers on the NE side.  And nothing but a few jumpers on the S side.  Pierz teacher came down for a bit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slop Slip Inaugural Trip
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:00-10:00PM GOMH SE
55-57℉, PC, 0-4mph wsw

Lantern Man's son and a buddy were fishing the SW side when I got there.  They had gotten a few jumpers.  A small jumper was the first my first bite. Then I got two slabber bullheads in a row.  Brett started getting them. I broke off the 2" Swim Shad on a cattail and had to fish it off.  LM showed up.  I broke off a crappie when I was taking it off, costing me time when they were biting.  Both LM and I landed a couple and missed a few.  They were getting more bites on the SW side. I left at 10PM because I needed to get some sleep.

No comments: