Sunday, May 17, 2020

GOMH And NSPRO In The Trophy

15.5" Poison/Swim Fluke Jr.

5 for 10.53lbs
5:05-5:50PM GOMH NE SW
8:05-9:25PM NSPRO
11:00-11:30PM GOMH NE

55-59℉, PC, 8-20mph NE
53.5℉ Low falling

The plan was to quickly hit the GOMH then get the boat ready and do the family meeting at Steve's.  I stayed longer than I had planned, so I elected to go home and make sure Mom and Dad were in the meeting.  They weren't so it was good I went home.  I got 1 toothy on the NE side and the fish in the pic on the SW side both on the Poison.

I was back on the lake fishing by 8:00PM.  I got a bite right away on the Piranha 2 by the second buoy.  I had to go quite a ways on the flat before I got my next bass throwing the War Eagle Buzz Toad.  I got three quick Platte Lake Specials (16.25,16.75,15) on the Buzz Toad then tragedy struck.  I had a fish hit by the boat and get off.  I didn't notice that the Buzz Toad was kittywampus on the Powerclip.  I went to make my next cast and off came the Buzz Toad.  I didn't get another bite.  I tried Ploppers and SBKO, nothing.  Nobody was at the bridge on my way in.  I didn't stop to fish.

I did stop at the GOMH on my way home and didn't get a bite.

No comments: