Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Two 14's In the Trophy Tonight

14.5" LiveTarget Frog
7:20-8:25PM Trophy at the Lake Place
Conditions: Mid to high 60's, Mostly sunny, Light NW wind turning calm

I started out fishing off the dock.  Had two eagles fly by, pretty cool.  Didn't get any bites so I headed out in the Trophy.  There were a couple of deer up the hill at Beaver Point Dock.  I got the bass in the picture just off the East end of the dock.  I had a fish strike hard at the LIveTarget Frog but not get it in the first opening to the SE of the point.  It was getting dark when I decided to throw the Yum Dinger in a smaller open area that pretty much goes up to shore.  Sure enough a 14" bass picked it up.  The skeeters got bad so I headed in.  I should have thrown the Dinger a little more.

No comments: