Monday, August 01, 2016

Evening Trip In the Trophy

The area I got 2 bass and a pike, right before the open area.
7:45-9:15PM To the east of Jenny's in the Trophy
Conditions: Mid 70's, Mostly cloudy, Light SE wind

I decided to go out fishing tonight.  I motored around the reeds and went down the boat path east of Jenny's.  First hit was something that didn't put much effort into getting the frog and didn't.  Multiple casts didn't get it to commit.  Second hit was a small pike that missed.  Then I put a cast right down the open lane and got a 14.75" bass on Sweet Revenge.  It was bleeding from being hooked in the tongue and the camera was on the fritz, so I didn't get a picture, but I took the picture of where I caught it.  I worked my way into the dock and then fished off to the left in the slop.  I started coming back to the West and got this 15.5"
15.5" Mad Maxx Sweet Revenge
  I worked my way further West and cast across the boat channel and got the biggest bass of the night.
16" Mad Maxx
A couple casts later I got a 20" pike.  That was the last hit of the evening

No comments: