Sunday, August 28, 2016

3 Bass On Mad Maxx Tonight

17" Mad Maxx Sweet Revenge
7:25-8:30PM Dock and in the Trophy
Conditions: 70's, Wind out of the E, Mostly sunny
Mmmm Mushrooms
Three deer were eating in the driveway when I arrived.  The one ran off as I drove up and stopped.  The other two went back to eating mushrooms as I grabbed the camera.

I started out fishing off the dock.  The East wind was a little annoying and caused me to not get the greatest hook set on the first blow up I had.  It was a good fish that buried me in the rice and got off.  I then got this one casting towards Sherman's.
14.1 " Mad Maxx Sweet Revenge
Next I got in the Trophy and headed East.  I should have headed EAst out deeper then drifted back with the wind.  I eventually got in front of Jenny's neighbors.  I cast back to the SE in the slop with a couple of holes and had a pike attack Max when I got to a hole.  It buried Max in the junk.  It was now getting dark and I took the boat farther South closer to the big open holes.  I got this fish in the rice to the North of a big hole.
16.75" Mad Maxx
And I got the 17er in the slop casting to the South.  The skeeters drove me off.

No comments: