Thursday, June 13, 2019

North Harbor Mouth At Eddy's



15.5" Rippin Rap (Perch)

9.5" 

18.5" 

12"

21.5"

22.5
7:40-10:00PM Eddy's Jetty Harbor Mouth
59-63℉, Partly Cloudy, Calm

Talked to the guy that went out in the little Lund last night.  Turns out he's Anishinabe.  I had no clue.  Probably should have figured that out on my own before informing him that fishing closes at 10PM.  Duh, he's native that's why he wasn't back at 10PM.

Calm conditions had me thinking maybe I would get into some smallies.  No such luck.  I did have something hit the Jerk Shad and not hook up and had a couple of bites on Chigger Craw that didn't hook up, but that was probably rockies or perch.  At 9:20 I was thinking I might get a skunk, but then the fish moved in and I got 5 eyes and 1 rocky, before I had to quit.  There were eyes swimming around everywhere when I left.  All my fish were caught at the Harbor Mouth.

No comments: