Saturday, June 15, 2019

North Corner Eddy's Jetty

5lbs/25.5" Jerk Shad


4.08lbs/24.5" Rippin Rap (Perch)

4.85lbs/25" Rippin Rap

20" Rippin Rap

6:00-8:00PM Eddy's Jetty
9:00-10:00PM North Corner
63℉, Cloudy some light rain, 14-18mph ESE

The wind was blowing pretty good today out of the East and with the overcast, I figured the bite may be on this evening so I got to Eddy's early tonight.  There were rollers so I pretty much was restricted to the North Coner or I would get soaked.  First thing I caught was the shiner.  Couldn't get a bite on Crackle to start with.  I got the first 5 eye's (24,5,25.5,21.5,25,20) on the perch Rippin Rap either on a straight retrieve or straight retrieve with a brief stop in my reeling.  I had a couple hits on a jigging retrieve that didn't hook up.  I stopped getting bites so I went to Subway and listened to the Twins game.  I was back fishing by 9:05PM.  I only caught two fish in the final hour, both on the Crackle Jerk Shad.  Just couldn't get a bite after 9:30PM, not sure what is up with that.     

No comments: