Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Across the Way

A bass! They do exist!
14.75" Stanley Phantom (Chart/Org)
6:15-9:40PM Reeds across the Way
77-70℉, Partly Cloudy, 0-4mph SW

I started on Sherman's dock working my way West picking up nothing but one pike follow off of Sherman's.  I then headed to the reeds across the way.  Nothing was going on along the reed edge. In the reeds, I started getting pike on a Strike King double willow spinnerbait.  No sign of bass.  It got calm so I started throwing the Stanley Phantom. Still no sign of bass.  That same pontoon as yesterday came out.  I made a quick run to the North edge of the reeds getting one small pike on a War Eagle Buzzbait.  I got a couple of pike on the Phantom and a number of boils.  I finally got into some small bass after the sun had set there in the NE corner and next to shore along the new landscaping.  A few more boils and it was time for me to head in.

No comments: