Friday, June 07, 2019

GOMH Morning/Evening & Skunked at Mille Lacs Morning


21.5" Craw Tube (Red Shad)

20" Craw Tube
Took this picture right before getting the gold
5:30-6:30AM GOMH NE SW
7:00-8:00AM Eddy's Jetty
67℉, Partly Cloudy, 0-3mph S, High water falling

Had a good 24-26-inch toothy come off at the rocks to start the morning.  I then had a toothy steal a crackle Jerk Shad.  No topwater hits this morning.  The dinks wanted the Crackle.  I got 8 of those the biggest being 13-inches.

I went to Mille Lacs and no smallies were even detected.  Maybe a touch early.

8:30-9-30PM GOMH SW NE
82℉, Partly Cloudy, 3-6mph SE, can't quite stand on my rock on the NE side

Got a toothy on both sides.  Was totally surprised to get the golden immediately after getting the toothy off of pretty much the same spot.  I ended up giving it to John W.  When he showed I left it to him and the girls.


No comments: