Thursday, June 20, 2019

GOMH & Reeds Across Early/Eddy's Jetty Evening

17" Rippin Rap (Perch)

16.25" Sprinker (Watermelon)
4:45-5:45AM GOMH NE SW
6:15-7:45AM Reeds Across
68-62℉, Cloudy, 3-6mph ESE, Water Normal Falling

Missed a hit on the Rage Swimmer.  Caught the GB on the Rippin Rap.  Missed a fish on the next cast and also had a fish not hook up on the Shad Shallow.  I grabbed all my stuff and was just about to head to the car when I thought I would throw a few with the junebug craw tube.  Got two quick jumpers on that.  Panfish Guy was on the SW side. I caught one small jumper on the craw tube on the SE, then I was quickly off to the Trophy.

Conditions were good but the bass were not biting on top this morning, I only got the one 16-incher on the Sprinker Frog.  The hammer handles were biting.  Amazingly I didn't lose a single Sprinker tail.  Had to get off the water to get the car back for mom.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:30-8:00PM North Jetty
9:15-10:00PM North Corner
64℉ < Cloudy some light rain, 2-3mph SW

I was shocked to find no wave action when I arrived. I expected rollers.  Didn't get anything in the first half hour so I went to DQ for dinner.  Came back the Harbor Mouth had 3 people fishing it.  North Corner was open.  A native fishing off of Pete's Rock was catching a few aggressively jigging something.  I think I had a bite on a Grass Pig, but not 100% on that.  All I caught was the crawfish.  Very disappointing.

No comments: