Sunday, August 25, 2019

Slow Morning With Cyberfish

35" Loon Plopper


17" Bone Plopper

17.5" Rat Plopper

6:00-10:00AM NPBI, SPBI, Channel Inn Bay, Big West of Access Flat, N Across and F Flat
67-50℉, Mostly Cloudy, 5-12mph ESE
WT: 72-69℉

First stop was at the North Point of the Big Island.  I told Mike where the juice was.  The pike flushed the Loon Plopper hard on the first cast to it, but we didn't know what kind of fish it was until we got eyes on it.  Mike wanted to get the fish back in the lake so we didn't weigh it.  That was the only bite we got there.  Next, we headed to SPSI.  Didn't get a hit there or off of the Flat. Next, we headed to Channel Inn Bay. The drift was way faster than I would have liked. I did lose a fish that hit the Terminator, probably a pike and Mike had a Sprinker Tail get bit off.  I then took us took Big West hoping to find some protected rice, but the wind was to much out of the East.  Mike did get a smal pike up to the boat on a spinnerbait and I had my Zoom Craw get bit off of the Piranha 2.  From there we went to N Across Flat.  We got 3 bass there on Ploppers with two of the fish going over 3lbs.  I caught one small pike and we both had several pike miss and I had a good bass head butt the Rat Plopper two feet in the air.  At 10AM I called it a day.

Weight from Last Night, Today, and 3.10 is from Tomorrow

No comments: