Saturday, August 24, 2019

Out For An Hour and A Half with Cyberfish

3.19lbs/17.25" Terminator Frog (Yellow)

Cyb Just After He Lost a Big'n)
7:00-8:30PM Loon Sex Point, East of GOMH
68-64℉, Cloudy, 4-10mph
WT: 76-72℉

Cyb was out in the Nuacone at the reeds across, so I drove over to talk to him and we wanted to go out in the Trophy, so he quickly paddled to the lake place and we headed out.  I took us to Loon Sex Point. I had a couple fish slap at my frog.  The one I finally got (3.19lb)missed my Terminator Frog twice on the same cast and followed it 3/4 of the way back to the boat before it got it.  That was the last hit we got in LSB.  I then ran us just beyond SPSI to the slop East of GOMH.  Had a couple of pike swipe at as East of the pad point.  On the other side of the pad point Mike had giant halfway in and then it just inexplicably came off.  I got a 14.5-incher and that was the last fish of the night.  Because of the cloud cover, it was dark at 8:30PM so we called it a night.  There were people out fishing all over the place tonight.

No comments: