Saturday, September 10, 2016

Two Trips Today

17" Strike King Spinnerbait w/ Swim Fluke Jr. 
6:30-10:00AM GOMH, Rock, & Trophy at the Lake Place
Conditions: 64-54 degrees, Mostly sunny, Windy WNW
6:00-8:15PM Trophy at the Lake Place
Conditions: 70-65 degrees, Mostly sunny,

The morning trip was really slow.  I got one jumper at the GOMH on a Chigger Craw on the NE side.
14.25" Chigger Craw breen
I didn't get anything at Rock.

I only got the 17" and two pike out of the Trophy on a single Colorado blade Strike King Spinnerbait with the Swim Fluke Jr.  The 17" came out of Jenny's neighbors boat lane.  I also got a pike there and the other pike came by the dock west of Jim's.

In the evening fish were just slapping at the Horny Toad.  Had about 6 fish do that.  I got one pike on the Pad Crasher and one on the Horny Toad.  I eventually went Out and landed the Pad Crasher on top of one.
17" Pad Crasher
I blew the hookset on the last bite I had.

No comments: