Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Evening Trip In the Trophy With Pete

Pete's Lunker Tonight
6:15-8:15PM Trophy from the Dock to Loon Sex Bay running the point
Conditions: High 60's, Partly cloudy, Light NW wind

We just headed West and kept going.  I missed like 5 or 6 solid bites on the Pad Crasher.  Eventually I got a small bass off of a boat track on the Piranha with Chigger Craw. Then I got a pike off of a dock and had a nice sunfish pulling on the Chigger Craw as well. Pete caught a couple bass in shallow on a buzzbait.  I had a pike miss the Piranha at the boat.
The Big Island
 We talked to Don as we went by him out fishing off his dock.  The sun went down.  We got to the dock on the end of the point and I got this fish.

16" Piranha
Would have made for a good picture had Pete paid attention to what he was doing.  Pete got the one in the picture as I was getting the camera out to take a picture of my fish.  I missed a bite off the dock.  Pete had a pike miss the buzzbait a couple of times and I caught one last pike there on the Piranha.  We both had little fish bite in the rice at then entrance to LSB.  It was dark and we didn't have any lights in the boat other than my nav lights, so we went in. Pete figured out the problem with my boat is apparently the fuel line and connectors.

No comments: