Friday, September 09, 2016

Fish Were Biting Tonight

16.75" Horny Toad brown/blue
6:45-8:10PM Dock and out of the Trophy
Conditions: MId 60's, Cloudy, Calm with some wind out of the SW late

I stayed at home and ate dinner instead of going fishing at 5:30. I wish I would have gone fishing instead.

When I arrived at the Lake Place, I had a pike follow the Horny Toad and missed a strike on it to the NW of the dock.  I pushed the Trophy out and had a couple small fish blow up on the Horny Toad over by what is left of Sherman's Dock.  I caught this dink there on the Yum Dinger.
YUm Dinger
I missed a fish on the Horny Toad on the other side of Sherman's in the rice and pads.  I then caught the 16.75" on the Horny Toad.  I got to Beaver Point and dropped a good fish on the Pad Crasher after an excellent hookset.  I changed the Pad Crasher that can't keep fish hooked for a Sweet Revenge Mad Max.  I got a 15" on Maxx and missed a hit due to a poor hookset.  That was it for bites for me.

No comments: