Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ok Night on Platte, Nothing Big

14.75" Horny Toad Brown/Blue
5:45-7:50PM Dock and Trophy West then East
Conditions: High to mid 50's, Mostly sunny, West wind turning calm

I got two small pike off the dock on the brown/blue Horny Toad.  I then got in the Trophy and headed West. I got the 14.75" off of the dock beyond Jim's.  I then had the legs get bit off the Horny Toad.  I put on a white one.  I got into a little school on the point.  I got a 14" on the Pad Crasher and missed a couple of bites, then I got a 14.25 on the Horny Toad.  I had a pike miss and I missed a couple of hits on the Grass PIg.  I didn't get anything beyond the point.

I then motored over to Beaver Point dock.  I got a 14" and a 10" on the Horny Toad and missed the best fish of the night when it got off on the Pad Crasher in the weeds.  It might have been a pike.  I had a couple other fish hit on the Horny Toad but not hook up.  That was it for the night.

No comments: