Saturday, September 03, 2016

Slow September Continues Apace

6:30-8:30AM GOMH, Jenny's, Lake Place Dock
Conditions: 64-54 degrees, Mostly Cloudy, Light to Medium ESE Wind, Water level falling but still very high

I was the first one at the GOMH this morning.  Didn't get a hit on the NE side, but two small otters came through the tunnel.
12" Piranha w/Chigger Craw
I got the one bite on the SW side.  Two other guys showed up.  I went to the culvert.  Didn't get anything. I then went to Jenny's, nothing and same at the Lake Place.  Pete is arriving sometime today.  I may have an update if we fish tonight.

Update:  I put some gas in the tank and took it to the lake.  I caught a small pike on the Pad Crasher casting to Sherman's and missed a good fish casting to the NW.

Pete arrived after 6PM and it doesn't look like we are getting out tonight. He cooking fish right now and it's 7:30.

No comments: