Monday, September 19, 2016

A Little Bigger Fish On West Point Tonight

16" Yum Dinger
5:00-8:00PM Trophy West Point
Conditions: 70-65 degrees, Mostly Sunny, West wind turning calm at 7PM

Didn't get hit off the dock.  I drove the Trophy to the first dock beyond the Point.  I was coming into the rice when I had a nice bass jump and break the Strike King Spinnerbait.  That spun me out for a little bit.  I didn't have spinnerbait box in the boat.  I put on a swim jig.  Didn't get any hits on that.  I got a couple small pike up by shore on the HOrny Toad and 1 up by the tree.  I also got a 17" pike on the Piranha by the tree.

I got the Dinger bit off on West Point.  I then got 3x16", a 14", and 2x10" bass on West Point.  I missed my next 5 bites as I moved beyond the point.  I didn't get anything when I traveled East to Jenny's.
  I should have motored over to the North Shore at 7PM when the wind quit.

7 Bass
5 Pike

No comments: