Sunday, September 11, 2016

Slow Night

16.25" Pad Crasher Sunburn
5:30-8:05PM Trophy at the Lake Place
Conditions: 74-67 degrees, Mostly Sunny, Very Windy out of the S turning calm

Vikes victory today over the Titans thanks to the D and Seth Feider finished 2nd and will be fishing at Mille Lacs this week at AOY.

The fish seem to be spread out right now.  I had something bite 3 legs off of two Horny Toads past Sherman's dock up by shore.  I had a big bass just crush the Pad Crasher on our side of Beaver Point Dock.  Unfortunately it jumped and threw the hook.  I then went along time without a bite.  Stuff was getting blown up out in the reeds, I was in shallow.  I had what was probably a good sized pike wake at the Horny Toad.  I cast back to the area several times eventually it swirled at it hard but missed.  I got this pike of Jenny's neighbors dock.
20.5" Horny Toad
I think there is some fish back in that tall rice, but it's unfishable at this point
I had a 9" bass grab the Yum Dinger off of Jenny's neighbors dock. I then got the 16.25" in the opening in front of Jenny's.  It crushed the Pad Crasher.  Conditions were perfect. but I just wasn't around fish.  I had a pike come out of the water after Mad Maxx on my way back in the reeds.  Disappointing to not get more bites.

No comments: