Sunday, September 18, 2016

Day Trip In the Trophy (and Off the Dock)


15.5" Pad Crasher Sunburn
Biggest fish of the Day
2:45-6:20PM Dock, Trophy Past West Point to Jenny's
Conditions: 70 degrees, Cloudy to mostly Cloudy, ESE, S, SW, and Calm, Some light rain in the last hour
14" Herb's Dilly

14.5" Herb's Dilly
I started out getting two bass casting a Herb's Dilly towards Sherman's.  Also had a pike get Mad Maxx.  I then took the Trophy and headed past West Point.  I had something hit the Horny Toad and not hook up, that happened multiple times today.  I got 3 bass on the Yum Dinger where the mini school was yesterday on the point.  On the way across the front I missed about 5 bites on the Horny Toad. I switched to black/white swirl.  I got a pike on that.  I got a pike past Beaver Point on the Pad Crasher.  I missed more hits on the Horny Toad.  I got the 15.5" casting out with the Pad Crasher.   I got a couple dink bass on the Horny Toad over by Jenny's neighbors.  I got to the edge of Jenny's neighbors boat lane and I had a short flurry of bass and pike on the Horny Toad, Maxx, and the Pad Crasher.

It got totally calm, but I had to get off the water for the Vikes game.
I ended up with 10 bass and 8 Pike

The Vikes opened the Purple Palace with a win over the Packers. BOOM!

No comments: