Thursday, September 29, 2016

Good Night at the GOMH & At West Point

18.25" Horny Toad b/w
5:30-7:30PM GOMH NE SW, Trophy West Point
Conditions: 60 degrees, Sunny, Light E wind turning calm

I started off at the GOMH. I got a jumper on the NE side on the Piranha with a b/b Chigger Craw.  I missed a couple of hits losing a claw.  I had a small toothy on the NE side and two small one on the SW side on the b/b Crazy Leg Chigger Craw.

Conditions got perfect at the Lake Place I headed West in the Trophy.  I got this 16"er as I approached West Point as well a pike on the Horny Toad.
16" Horny Toad
  I missed the first couple of hits on West Point on the Horny Toad.  But then I landed a small pike, the 18"er, and anther small pike on the Horny Toad.  I also got a 13.75" on the YUM Dinger.


4 bass
6 Pike

No comments: