Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Fishing With Todd In the Morning

Todd coming in after I arrived at 5:20AM
5:50-9:00AM NW Bay, Chuck's Point, Green Cabin
Conditions: 54-74℉, Sunny, 2-6MPH NW
Water Temp: 52℉
14" Terminator Frog (Black/Red)
 I took us to the rice bed in the reeds toward the South end of NW Bay.  Todd got a 14" pretty quickly.   I followed that up with this quality fish.
2.71lbs/16.5" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)
It got pretty tough after that.  I landed a 14.25" as we made our way North.  We both missed a couple f bites.  I lost a decent fish just to the East of the juice.  I caught a dink out of a rice island.  I think Todd missed a bite there as well.  Next, we headed to Chuck's/Green Cabin.  I missed a good fish (Pike) on my first cast with the Sprinker.  There wasn't a whole lot of action on Chuck's Point.  A few little blow up misses on Bobby's Perfect in the juice, probably pike.  Todd missed a couple of good bass blowups in the reeds/pads.  I got the last bass (15.75) in the reeds/pads on the Sprinker.  A slow morning, but it could have been worse.  I was pretty exhausted and didn't go fishing again until Friday.
8.99lbs for the Morning


No comments: