Sunday, July 22, 2018

Fishing the Reeds in Platte/Sullivan

15.25" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow SF)
6:15-9:15PM Reeds Across, Reeds NE Sullivan
Conditions: 78-68℉, Mostly Sunny, 2-5 MPH NNE
Water Temp: 76℉ Water Level: High

I started in the shallow slop just North of the North reeds across the way.  I caught 12-incher in the slop.  A couple of blowups out on the flat had me giving that a try, but I couldn't raise a thing.  I went into the reeds which was my original plan.  I caught bass on the Sprinker (14.5,14.75,15) and Bobby's Perfect (15.25).  I left for Sullivan at 7:45. I missed a couple blowups, but nothing that left me shaking my head

I pulled into the reeds just North of the NE Sullivan Access.  The first hit was a pike on the Sprinker.  Then I got a couple of 15-inch bass on the Sprinker.  I got a dink on the Bobby' Perfect.  I got a 15.5" and 13" on the yellow Terminator as well as one pike.  I missed a couple blowups in Sullivan, but I don't think anything big.
11.06lbs Best 6 Bass
10 Bass
3 Pike

No comments: