Thursday, November 03, 2016

Got Me A Gooden!

19.5" Hack Jig w/Chigger Craw 
Had a big ole belly
3:00-6:30PM South Side of Big Island, The Intersection in Sullivan
Conditions: 60-53 degrees, Sunny, Calm, water temp 50-48 degrees

I started off fishing yesterday's fish and didn't get a thing on the South side of the Big Island.  I then went into Sullivan.  I stopped at the bridge to look for lures along the East wall.  I then went to the SW corner of the Intersection.  I had fish boil on the Pad Crasher right next to the Cattails.  I thought it got it, but I swung into air.  There were baitfish active in the area.

I had a bass miss the Pad Crasher in the thick blown down reeds.  I let the Pad Crasher sit and it came back and got it.

17.75" Pad Crasher
I started pitching in the reeds and I felt a fish, but set into nothing.  I pitched back and got the big one.
Felt like a 5lber

19.5"
I then went to the East side of the Intersection and got my last fish of the night on a Pure Poison in the cabbage.
16.75"
Only 3 fish, but they were good one's.  I should have gone back to the area the baitfish were.

Moon over Sullivan

No comments: