Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Good Start to November

18" Hack Jig w/CL Chigger Craw
4:00-6:30PM N side of Don's Bay Juice and Reeds across the way
Conditions: 56-48 degrees, Mostly sunny, Light WSW wind turning calm, 47 degree water temp.

Thankfully dad alerted me to the fishing conditions.  And thankfully there is an emergency kill switch clip on my motor as my kill switch tether must have fallen in the lake.

I immediately ran over to the juice.  I had a pike on a Strike King Spinnerbait with Swim Fluke Jr. on within my first 5 casts.  I didn't get another hit until I was over by the dock that is still in the water.  I was totally ready for it when the 18 incher hit on the Hack Jig and I crossed his eyes.  As  I made my way over towards the reeds I got another pike on the spinnerbait.  I worked the back side of the reeds and got a 14" and 16.5" on the Hack Attack Jig.
16.5" Hack Jig
Something got jacked in the reed bed, so I worked my way in and pitched my way through.  I got one last hit on junebug A.T. Jig w/ Craw Fatty trailer.
16.5" A.T. Jig w/Craw Fatty

Same fish
It was a beautiful night to be on the lake.


No comments: