Friday, November 11, 2016

Good Night, Then I Lost The Bubble WalkeršŸ˜­

16.5" Bubble Walker
3:30-5:45PM The Juice
Conditions:  46-41 degrees, Mostly Sunny,  Calm, 46 degree Water Temp.
16" STX French Pearl
Calm and baitfish were all over the place.
It was on the cool side today, should have worn thicker socks and different shoes.  I started out catching 3 pike on the STX.  Under the calm conditions and with all the baitfish around I started throwing the Bubble Walker.  I spooked a fish on a cast by nearly landing on it.  I then worked the Walker super slow.  I made a second cast to the spot working it super slow again.  Sure enough a fish came and hit it.
15.33" R2S Bubble Walker

Where the Sun was at after the 1st bass
I continued to work over the juice with the Bubble Walker slowly.  Fish started boiling occasionally.  I then got the 16.5 fish.
16.5" Bubble Walker

Where the Sun was after that catch.
I pretty quickly a got a 14" inch fish, which I didn't take a picture of that ran straight at me full speed; I was kind of surprised it wasn't a pike.  I then had a good strike that missed the lure.  I couldn't get it to hit again.

I had a strike, set into the fish.  It was on for a couple seconds then nothing, not even a lure.  At first I thought a pike got it, but it came off the Norman Speed Clip.  I quickly ran to the area to look for the lure, but it was getting kind of dark and I didn't spot it.  Bummer, I caught 40 fish on that lure this fall and had total confidence in it.  Off to Ebay to buy more.  I did put on a Megabass Pop Max, the lure the Bubble Walker copied, but it was pretty dark and I didn't get another hit.
Beautiful Night
 

No comments: