Friday, April 22, 2016

No Silver, but Got Some Slob Bullheads This Morning

Full Moon Over the Platte River Outlet
5:15-8:00AM GOMH SW
Conditions: 49-42 degrees, Partly Cloudy, Breeze out of the North

I tried the SE side first, I had a couple of bites that didn't take the minnow.  I switched to the SW side and tried where the silvers were last night in close to the rocks.  Nothing.  I was fishing towards the bridge out in the middle with the current coming into Sullivan when this slob hit.
17.75" Glow Demon w/minnow
My next bullhead was a tiger of all things.

I got two more slobs.
18"
18.25"  Craw Tube
I did get several smaller jumpin' bullheads and one toothy.  One guy came and fished for about 20 minutes getting one jumper that he must have landed on because it was on the second his bobber hit the water.

I had the craw tube get bit off again this morning.  I'm now going with Tyger Leader on the Tatula Rod.  We'll just see if the toothy's and dogfish

No comments: