Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Got Some Bullheads

10.25" Glow Demon w/minnow
9:45-11:15PM GOMH SE
Condtions: 49 degrees, cloudy, calm to very light wind (I over dressed and had to take a couple layers off)

Thanks to a Chiropractic appointment this afternoon, my sleep got screwed up and I didn't get up until after 7PM.  I finally got out to the GOMH at 9:15PM.  Lantern Man was the only person there and was fishing the SW side.  He was getting a few bullheads including a 26" golden.  There had been people fishing on the SE side that left about 20 minutes before I got there that were getting a few.  I missed the first 3 bites I got.  First fish was 9.5" silver that went back.  I then got a couple of 10"ers that LM took.  A friend of LM showed up.  I got a 11" silver, but elected to give it to LM.  Didn't want to make my back worse by getting water.

I got me another golden tonight.
21" Glow Demon w/minnow
I got a couple more silvers then left because I was hungry.

1 Golden
6 Silvers

No comments: