Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fishing Cooled Off Like The Weather

14.25" Glow Demon w/minnow
5:15-6:45AM
Conditions: 36-34 degrees, Cloudy, moderate wind out of the NE.

I think I may have had a silver steal my first minnow.  Couldn't get it to bite again.  It was about an hour later when I got the jumper.  Looks like we are back to tough fishing for this week.
14.5" Panfish Chatterbait

Evening Trip:
8:00-9:35PM GOMH SE
Conditions: 46-40 degrees, mostly cloudy to clearing, Windy ENE

Nobody there fishing when I arrived.  I set up on the SE side.  I got the little toothy on the Panfish Chatterbait with a minnow.  I had another fish bite the PC, but it got off after being on for about 10 seconds.  Lantern Man and friend showed up.  They hadn't been out since Saturday night.  Neither of us were getting anything so I left.

No comments: