Monday, October 02, 2017

Skunked the Past Couple Of Nights at The GOMH

Oct 1st & 2nd at the GOMH

Oct 1st was the day the Vikes played the Lions at home and lost the game and Dalvin Cook to the ACL tear.  The Twins finished the regular season with a victory.  Because of light rain and wind out of the SE I wasn't enthusiastic about getting out fishing.  I went and emptied the boat of a little water then headed to the GOMH.  Somebody had been fishing there with shiners earlier in the day.  I missed a couple of bites in the half hour I fished as it got dark.

Oct 2nd  Another day of pumping water out of the boat.  A guy with his young son was there when I arrived at the GOMH.  He'd never fished here before.  They were fishing with sucker minnows.  He told me he got a couple toothy's and jumpers as well.  I told him he might get a golden or two here as well.  I only fished for about 10 minutes on the NE side.  Didn't get a bite.

No comments: