Sunday, October 15, 2017

Post Vikings Victory Fishing

3.88lbs/18.75" Piranha/Craw Fatty (June/O-Craw)
4:10-4:30PM GOMH
5:00-7:00PM Loon Sex Point, Loon Flat
7:40-8:10PM GOMH
Conditions: 48-46℉, Partly Cloudy, W Wind
Water Temp: 51℉

Barr knocked Rodgers out of the game and the Vikes went on to win 23-10.  Looks like #12 is out for the season.  I listened to Vent Line for a little while before heading out.  I quickly fished the GOMH and didn't get a hit.

I had to drain maybe 3/4 of an inch out of the boat.  I started at West Point and had one hit that I missed.  I then went to Loon Sex Point and got a couple pike there on the black Mills Fleet Farm Spinnerbait.  With the wind not backing off I headed to Loon Flat.  I got 4 pike and the 1 bass (3.88) there on the Piranha/Craw Fatty.  It was semi-protected on Loon Flat.  There was no surface activity at all.  Might be because of the cool temps.
19.5" Grass Pig (Swamp Gas)
I got the one golden bullhead at the GOMH on the Grass Pig.

1 Bass
1 Gold
6 Pike

No comments: