Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Trip Out To F Flat

16.75" Fleet Farm Spinnerbait
5:30-7:00PM F Flat
Conditions: 60-58℉, Partly Cloudy, SWSSE Wind
Water Temp: 52℉
15.25" Fleet Spin
The Vikes beat the Ravens today. Defense is looking good.  Steve needed to take the Soul in to the cities to pick up Mack.  So I transferred my stuff into the Aerostar and helped Steve pick up a little bit.  Had about 2/3rds of an inch of rain in the boat from last night.  I didn't get anything at West Point.  I then headed to the West side of F Flat.  Unfortunately I can't make out where the reeds are as they are all cut off.  I drifted in over the top of them. Up towards shore I got my first bass of the night (15.25).  I didn't get anything else until I got out front of the flags.  I picked up two dinks and a 13 incher.  I got the biggest one of the night over by the white thing.  I missed one that knocked slack in the line over there as well.  No luck on topwater.
5 Bass

No comments: