Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Post Storm Puzzled Until POW!

Unfortunately my best pics weren't in focus
7:45-9:15PM GOMH NE SW, Culvert, Bulldog, Jenny's
Conditions: 74-64 degrees, Light rain and sun pretty much post thunderstorm, Windy out of the SW diminishing, Water Level up a little higher

Not much going at the GOMH.  Had a little toothy hit the Jerk Shad on the SW side.  Tried the culvert, got nothing.  Back to the GOMH NE, nothing.  Went to Bulldog. Had something swirl on the LIveTarget Frog, but not get it.

I went to Jenny's and was just about to quit thinking I don't have a clue what the fish are up to right now when a bass smashed the LiveTarget Frog.
At least this picture is in focus

17?? LiveTarget Frog
 Hopefully that fish clued me in on where I can get some nice bass right now.

No comments: