Saturday, July 02, 2016

GOMH & Slop Slip at the Lake Place

14.5" Chigger Craw
5:15-6:40AM GOMH NE
6:45-10:15AM Slop Slip at the Lake Place over to Jenny's
Conditions: 72-56 degrees, Mostly to partly cloudy then sunny, Calm to light SSE wind.

The sunfish guy was there when I arrived at the GOMH this morning. I had a hit on the Plopper not hook up first thing along the near wall.  I got 3 jumpers on the Chigger Craw.  I stayed longer than I should have.

Out of the Slop Slip.  I had a pike try for the black and red Spro in front of Sherman's.  I got this bass on my waypoint.
13.5"
While anchored I had a pike go after the Lunkerhunt Frog and got a 14.5" pike on the Chigger Craw.  I paddled over to Jenny's getting a couple pike on the Poison and lost a hit in the rice.  Another pike missed the Lunkerhunt.  A fish hit the Whopper Plopper but didn't hook up.  On my way back I missed a hit on the Spro and got this one.
16" Spro white top black bottom

No comments: