Sunday, April 25, 2021

Skunk Morning/A Couple of Bass @ Rock & Jumpers & Pike @ GOMH

16.75" Storm Swim shad




It was my first overnight with Mack. He was up at 6AM.  I got him taken care of then went down front to take pictures. I think it was under 30-degree at that point. I fished at the GOMH in the morning missing the only bite I got on the SW side. They put the channel markers in yesterday on Sullivan. I forgot to mention that yesterday.

When I came back in the late afternoon I made a quick stop at the GOMH and didn't get bit. I did get the nice bass at the Rock Dock on the 2" Storm Swim Shad. It started to snow after 5PM, so I headed in to get Mack taken care of. At about 7PM I headed back to Rock and got a 13-inch bass on the Swim Shad. I stopped at Bulldog and busted off the Swim Shad on a weed, oops. I was surprised no one was at the GOMH. I didn't get a bite on the Sw side, so I tried the NE side. I got two jumpers and a toothy and missed a couple of other bites. I went back to the South side and didn't get anything. 

No comments: