Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Jumpers In Am/Silvers In the PM

12" THE Jig/Minnow (G/Pink)

 

17.5" Storm Swim Shad (Purple)
6:30-8:00AM GOMH SW
43℉, Cloudy light rain, 7-12mph NE

Daybreak with light rain.  Got two jumpers on the 2" Swim Shad and missed a couple of bites. One of which was something that knocked the Rocket Shad.

4:30-5:30PM GOMH NE
Went up to Bear Trax to get minnows. Rock dock not in yet. Had a toothy break me off on the NE side along the rocks.

7:00-9:00PM GOMH SE
43℉, Cloudy light rain, 6-10mph NE

Surprised I didn't get any bites on the Northside. Nothing on the SW side either.  Got two silvers (12,11) on two bites on the SE side on THE Jig with a minnow. Steve didn't choose to join me after I called him after I had gotten the second fish. I was starting to get chilled so I called it a night 

No comments: