Monday, April 19, 2021

Morning and Evening Quick Trips to the GOMH

14" Craw Tube (Huckleberry)




18" Storm Swim Shad (Purple)
6:30-7:30AM GOMH NE SW
32℉, Cloudy some snow, 5-12mph WNW

I got the jumper pretty quickly on the NE side. Then it started snowing pretty well, and I couldn't deal with it because it was blowing right in my face. I got the pike on my first cast with the 2" Storm Swim Shad. After that, it was dead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:00-8:00PM GOMH SW
32℉, PC, 6mph WNW

Just a quick trip tonight. Nothing on the NE side. I got the one jumper on the SW side on THE Jig with a minnow. The way it fought I thought it was a big silver. I forgot to check and see if they put the docks in. My mind was in other places. Mom and Dad leave for Florida tomorrow.

No comments: