Thursday, April 22, 2021

Rock Dock and Out In the Trophy Tonight


11" THE Jig (No minnow) (CH/OR)

18" THE Jig/minnow (Chart/Org)
5:00-5:40PM Rock Dock
6:20-10:00PM Channel Inn Bay, GOMH, River Mouth, Intersection
50-60℉, Sunny, 0-7mph SSW
Water level normal falling with temps 46-48℉

I started tonight at the Rock Dock. I got the pike on my first cast. After that, it wasn't happening and the wind was under 10mph so I headed for the Trophy. Stopped in Channel Inn Bay, nothing going on. I then went to the GOMH, nothing. Then I went to the River Mouth. I pooched a couple of hooksets and caught a pike. It got calm after sunset. I went to the Intersection and sat down on a spot that baitfish got active. I caught the crappie. When it got dark enough I shined from the Intersection to Channel Inn Bay. The Intersection had some sunfish, shiners, and one big walleye. Over toward the GOMH, I finally started spotting some bass and pike. Nothing but baitfish in Channel Inn Bay. More fish should be moving up tomorrow.

2 Pike 
1 Crappie

No comments: