Thursday, April 29, 2021

Morning GOMH/ Rock, Bulldog, GOMH in the Evening


18" THE Jig/Minnow (Glow/Pink)

23.5" Storm Swim Shad (Purple)


 5:45-7:15AM GOMH NE SW 
48℉, PC, Calm

Warm and calm morning. Thought I might get some silver. Nope just a few jumpers and a toothy. Beautiful moon when I arrived. Don't remember much about the trip as I am writing this almost a week later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6" THE Jig/wax (Ch/Org)

Went fishing between 3:00 and 4:00 presumably at Rock Dock. Think I caught a pike, but didn't record it. Fished Rock, Bulldog, and GOMH in the evening. Got a couple sunfish at Bulldog and lost two or three fish while bringing them in. Didn't record a fish elsewhere so that is what I am going with. Think Lanter Man was at the GOMH, but not positive about that.

No comments: