Monday, April 26, 2021

2 Trips, 2 Small Pike



17.5" THE JIg/Wax

The bridge S to North
It was in the mid to high 30's with rain for a good part of the morning and afternoon. Water temps dropped into to low 40's. The rain finally quit at 4PM. I hit the GOMH and Rock on my way back up to feed Mac. Nothing at the GOMH. I did get a small pike at Rock. I headed to the lake place at about 5:15PM.  I got Mac all taken care of by 6:20PM, so I headed down to take the Trophy out. I should have just went out and played with the Striker 7SV to get myself dialed in on how it works. Instead, I fished and couldn't figure out out to make the waypoint stick for the big deadhead in the SPRO. I did get a pike at the River Mouth. I think it's the same 17.5" I caught the last time I was there.  On my way back, I took the pic on my way back under the bridge. From what I can tell, it reads about 6 feet ahead of the boat at that depth. The first time through the tunnel, I was shocked that the images appeared before entering the tunnel. Just wish I would have thought to narrow the range to 25 feet when I went back through and took the picture. I did so a little scanning around the deep hole as well. I might have been marking some fish on the side scan out there, but I'm not totally positive. I checked at the GOMH on my way to check on Kaylee. Nobody there.

No comments: