Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Rock Dock In, I got Skunked

 

Rock Dock In
Tonight a little after 6:30PM I headed to the GOMH stopping to see if the dock was in at the Platte Lake Access, something I was going to do but forgot about last night. The Rowdy Bullhead fisherman was fishing on the North Side. I didn't get a bite in 20-minutes and headed to Rock where the Rock Dock was in. I got two bites there but didn't have either fish on for very long. I fished until it got dark and I was convinced I wasn't going to get a crappie. I then headed back to the bridge. There were a couple more guys fishing bullhead, no sign of Lantern Man. I fished briefly on the SW and SE side. Saw a little crappie and some little sunfish in the rocks, but not nearly as many as a couple nights ago. They were really tucked into the rocks tonight. The Bullhead fishermen left when I did. I had ice forming in my guides at Rock and the GOMH so it was just below freezing.

No comments: