Friday, April 23, 2021

Rain In Morning/Mist in the Evening

9.5" THE Jig/maggie (Ch/Org)

15.75" Swim Shad

6:15-7:30AM GOMH NE, SW
40℉, Cloudy light rain, 3-6mph SSW

I thought there was a shot at some silver this morning in the rain. I was wrong, just two jumpers; One on the NE side and one on the SW side. I elected not to give Bulldog and Rock a shot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9.5" THE Jig

9.5" THE Jig

5:30-8:45PM GOMH & Intersection in the Trophy
40-44℉, Cloudy with light rain and mist, 0-6mph SSW WNW

Got in the Trophy right away, not hitting Rock or Bulldog. Went to the GOMH first. Got a bass to the SW along Eagle Perch Point. Continued into the Intersection, eventually connecting with the gills. It was slow, and they were finicky, but nice one's for the most part. I caught 14. A front came through around 8PM, bringing a wind change and mist. I was bib in a bib, but my hands got cold. Talked to a guy at the GOMH on the way in who had lost one jumper; I stopped there again on my way home to see if Lantern Man was getting any. He had lost a dog or jumper, and the other guy had one silver. I didn't stay to fish.
 

No comments: