Friday, May 03, 2019

Still No Silver Tonight

17.75" X-Rap Size 6 (Firetiger)

7:00-9:30PM GOMH SE
52-49℉, Cloudy to Partly Cloudy, 3-8mph S
High

Lantern Man's son along with his two girls was fishing down on the SW side when I arrived.  All he had gotten was some jumpin' bullheads.  That would be all I would get at well.  Lantern Man joined them around 9PM.  Didn't see a single silver get caught except for maybe in that boat. They definitely pulled in some kind of panfish.  If it's not too windy tomorrow I may take the Trophy out.  As I was putting my stuff in the car Pete called and Peter W. showed up.  Heard back from Peter at 11PM that nobody caught anything.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be warm like they are forecasting and that will bring the silvers back.  If not, it's a week until Opener.

No comments: