Sunday, May 05, 2019

Morning Bust/Out In The Trophy Again Tonight

8" THE Jig

8" THE Jig

Cool Blustery Night

16.75" X-Rap Size 6 (Blue Pearl)


Kaylee making sure she gets taken out before I go
6;00-7:00AM GOMH
40℉, Cloudy showers to the south, minimal wind

Nothing was going on. Caught a toothy on the NE side and a single jumper on the SW side.

7:15-8:45PM Channel Inn Bay
56-53℉, Mostly Cloudy, 5-10mph NNW

I woke up at 5PM and left the house a little after 6PM, so starting at the GOMH like last night was out.  On the way to the lake, it hit me Channel Inn Bay, should be protected from the wind and I've caught pannies and doggies there in the past.  I got everything in the boat and was ready to go at 20 to 7, but the motor wouldn't start.  I put the battery on the charger for 15 minutes then tried it again. Still nothing.  I played around with the kill switch and it started.  I headed off to the dogfish cut, but nothing was going on.  I ended up drifting south in the wind and got into the sunfish just past the beaver dam.  I had the rocket bobber get attacked twice.  I ended up with 5 sunfish, 2 pike, and 1 bass.  I was getting cold and the bow lights weren't working so I turned in early.

I stopped at the GOMH on the way home.  Lantern Man was on the SE side.  He saw a dogfish swim bye and some bullhead fishermen on the SW side caught one.  No silvers so I left.

No comments: