Tuesday, May 14, 2019

GOMH/Eddy's Jetty/GOMH

17" Brovarney Jig/Grass Pig Jr.



25" Shad shallow

22" Shad Shallow

24.75" X Shad Shallow
20.5" Grass Pig
6:30-8:30PM GOMH NW NE
64℉, Mostly Cloudy, 10-4mph NE, High Water

The Southside was covered up and John W. was whacking and stacking bullheads before I got there on the NE side.  I managed to get a few jumpers on the Brovarney Jig.  After about a half hour John left to do some chores so I got the NE side.  I got a combo platter of toothy's and jumpers there on the Brovarney, Grass Pig, Chigger Craw, and Jerk Shad.  The wind calmed down some and the bite tailed off.  I decided to head to Mille Lacs with the NE wind.  It was a good call as I landed 5 fish (25,24.75,22,20.5x2) in an hour on the Grass Pig and Shad Shallow and lost 2 more fish.

I went back to the GOMH  to try for some silver. John was there with a buddy.  Not much was happening and I didn't stay long.  I got home and realized I had left my Streamlight at the bridge, doh!  Went back and got it.

No comments: