Friday, May 31, 2019

May Ends On A Bit of a Whimper



5:30-7:30AM GOMH NE SE SW
62-55℉, Hazy Sun, Calm

After last night's fubar with the hook to the finger, all my stuff minus the rods was down in the boathouse.  Little did I know that the boathouse had been unlocked the whole time because I didn't check the door when I came back last night.  I didn't go back and retrieve my stuff right away at Dad's insistence.  Without that this trip might never have happened. So I get all my stuff loaded in the car and sunfish started hitting bugs on top.  I watched for a while and took pictures, but bizarrely didn't think to grab a rod.  I wanted to get to the GOMH I guess.  I did that and got a bunch of dinks.  Mainly on the pearl orange SBKO.

13 Jumpers
2 Pikes

I spent all afternoon getting my tackle ready for tomorrows tournament and headed to bed a little after 8PM. 

No comments: