Wednesday, May 15, 2019

GOMH & River Mouth/GOMH Evening

3.81lbs/18" Brovarney Jig/Grass Pig Jr.

3.88lbs/18.25" Shower Blows


3.17lbs/17.75" Shower Blows 105


21.9" Grass Pig
Was a little late getting out the door this morning  Wheel House Guy had been there about half an hour and had two goldens.  I got a couple of toothy's and a small jumper on the NE side.  WHG took a bathroom break, so I went down on the SW side.   I got the 18-incher there.  It wasn't happening so I went to the Trophy.

In the Trophy I made the call to go to the River Mouth.  I was immediately rewarded with some topwater fish on the Shower Blows 105.  I lost a good one.  The fish were primarily in the river mouth, nothing down the river.  Also got some on the SPRO North Flat.  Unfortunately, I had to have the car back and left them biting.  Got my first Sprinker Fish of the year

Took the bikes into Todd.

Got back with some light out so I headed to the GOMH.  I was the only one there.  Lost a fish, caught the one golden.  Proceeded to lose 3 more bites, then caught a toothy.  Lantern Man and son showed up.  LM put on a clinic.  I tried a minnow and lost a couple of bites. LM son got a couple silvers on a shad rap.  I didn't have any energy so I left at 10PM.

No comments: