Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Pad Point Pays Off Again

17.25" Craw Tube (Huckleberry)
6:00-8:30AM GOMH, Pad Point, Reeds Across the Way
Conditions: 58-66℉, Partly Cloudy some light rain, Light S Wind
Water Temp: 73℉




Started at the GOMH, didn't get a bite and didn't get to fish the SW side because the panfish guy showed up.

16.5" Shower Blows (Bone)
In the Trophy I got 5 bass at the "Pad Point": 2 (16.3, 16) on the Bluegill Whopper Plopper 130, a 16.5" on the Bone Evergreen Shower Blows 105, 2 (17.5, 16.5) on a Huckleberry craw tube. I also had a decent pike miss a Bluegrass Mad Maxx and caught an 18" pike on the craw tube.  The craw tube also got bit off once.  I went over to the reeds across the way.  I had a couple of bites on the craw tube, but never hooked up.  It looked like it was going to storm so I quit fishing.  Dad was having surgery this morning and no one was at the house in case there was a water war.  It turns out I could have kept fishing. Ohh Well.
Only Caught 5 Bass This Morning
 5 Bass
2 Pike

No comments: